Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: I present peeked..

  1. #21
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AW...Hug him for me!!!

    I'm working hard on finding my Christmas Spirit again... [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We dont even have a tree up yet. Stupid bathroom is taking forever and all the crap that heas been taken out is right where our tree would usually be. Needless to say, Chloe is quite upset.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WELLL maybe you two could string some lights on one outside until you can put one in the house???

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rosie keeps messing with the tree (thats the dog)..today I got home and she chewed up a string of lights and 6 ornaments...the excitement of being with family and friends..midnight church service...the charm of the holiday can bring on a ("Christmas spirit"...I've managed to seperate my true spirit from this shopping frenzy....and I love to shop...but I tend to my spirit in quiet...I understand where Mike is coming from.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I know you do, mom. I am glad he is working on this bathroom because it occupies most of the day for him. And that is a great idea Rae. I just might do that.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So hows the tub coming?

  7. #27
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now she can shave those hairy legs hehehehehehe

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tub is in, the tile was laid lastnight and today the 2nd piece of the tub goes in & the grout this evening and Mike will paint this morning. Tomrrow a.m. the toilet & sink get hooked up and then it is finished. Not too bad. The tile is very pretty. It looks awesome.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Take some pictures...mumbles (yeah right). [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO! I just might

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •